There are these wonderful fall trees that I have been seeing year after year telling myself how great it would be to take photos there. But every year I had missed the chance and winter would come and the leaves would fall. But this year, I got my chance and didn't lose it! Funny thing about the shoot, just a couple days later, all the leaves were nearly gone. Definitely a close call to missing out again. Enough talk onto the photos :)
so pretty! I love fall colors and cute korean sisters :P The 5th shot with the 2 sisters (?, they look alike) is my favorite, good angle and pose on the models :)
3 comments:
i love it!! the girls are so cute too! & i'm glad you didnt miss this great opp!! =]
so pretty! I love fall colors and cute korean sisters :P
The 5th shot with the 2 sisters (?, they look alike) is my favorite, good angle and pose on the models :)
As always, great shots Y. Timing is everything when it comes to photography eh?
@Jonny: Of course you'd comment on the models eh? ;)
Post a Comment