Yes I am a girl (so these posts may come up here and there) and this entry has nothing to do with photography and neither are the photos below mine, but I just thought these were really creative, and creativity is related to art and art related to photography so there...hmmm I guess this entry does belong here.

Just thought this was a neat way to propose, though I personally don't think it's something I would wear. Cool nonetheless.
This excerpt came with this photo
"designed by Jungyun Yoon was inspired by a Korean love song about a guy who discovers a sunburn mark where the ring of his ex girlfriend's once sat. They come with two sayings, 'will you marry me' and 'always'."
Another girly thing, actually you know what? I photograph couples in love and dang it, it's not just a girl thing (well partially) but hopefully some of the past couples or folks of soon to be couples or those that just love neat things can appreciate this post right? Here is another neat thing:
These artists "carve" you and your loved ones name on a "tree" in a cute keychain and mug.
This one is by Julieann (though this is sold out but I just thought it's a cute thing to show being a girl and all) and this one by Jessica Rust design:



No comments:
Post a Comment