overshadowed,
lacking
but once in awhile this moment shows that one can adapt, achieve and grow. Possibly the elephant steps forward, the boy is cast with the warm light of the sun, and is actually just taking in some marine world safari adventure taking a picture, not lost not overshadowed the elephant is in a safe sanctuary not out of place but taken care of. A situation may be one thing in a frame but that moment can pass and be overcome or... blah haha ok this is my attempt to try and communicate something. You know, I'll just let the photo do the talking.
not the best, but just didn't have a chance to share a photo so this is it. (stock photo: background, elephant, boy)

2 comments:
hmmmm i perhaps in paradise we can bring elephants to sow our fields?
hahah
the boy is so cute looks like hes lost there!
haha you never know! Hey sean, I think I am unable to comment on your blog due to the "name/url" option not being available. (see below has google account, open id, name/url, and anonymous. :)
Post a Comment