So sorry I've been so blah with updates. Maybe it's the weather making me want to do nothing and be lazy all the live long days.
Meanwhile here is a incredible book which I was excited to hear that was created and thinking oooh yay this would be wonderful to have as it has really really really really beautiful photos and the author is really really really talented, BUT the price is also really really pricy as well. I hope they come out with a soft cover one. Maybe it's the hard cover that ups the price by a couple hundred, so soft cover would be cheaper? Maybe if they take out the cover even more cheaper? (for you older audiences, do you remember the show "In living color" where there was that cheap guy who would keep trying to knock off a couple cents off of something? Like the soda price of $1 is too much so he says he will pay the guy 5 cents for a sip of the soda. haha )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment