

Beautiful song S told me about. Matches with the stunning model :)
I deleted a old blog entry reposted here, I had too many entries with no photos so cleaning up.
Other than that, if this blog is posted as a link on your blog, I truly am honored to be posted as a contact. However, I would like to keep the viewing on this blog to only fellow brothers and sisters. So if your blog does have a audience beyond that of fellow brothers and sisters, can you please remove it? I appreciate it greatly! :) Thank you for understanding.
Oh and Sean so sorry it's a late reply but yeah the italian party is a great idea I'll be glad to help out if you do set it up! :)

4 comments:
YAY! photos!
Wow, yunna, you still amaze me! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!
& the song goes with it so well too.
She is such a beautiful model too!! GREAT JOB!! =]
wow unni, these are gorgeous!! where did you guys go to find these amazing locations?!
miss you!!!
hey yuna nooona, i like the one where it looks like she's walking across water. :P
hi dong seng we went to SF downtown for the locations
Thanks guys as always for the kind comments :)
Post a Comment