Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SF

Here they be the SF photographs with the point and shoot :)
Tested out some photoshopping techniques on these -wheeeeee fun!
The music video at the end is so fun, I must have played it at least 6-10 times in a row. Such a happy song , I don't think you can sing along without smiling, none of the words in the song are make your face muscles go frowny.
Oh and if anyone knows where I can find the mp3 file for this I will be ever so grateful. (I tried Itunes but the one with audiosurf doesn't come up.) Basically the one with the guy singing behind the "ill fly away" chorus part. Fine, I'll be ever so grateful by purchasing a drink. Or yogurt.






2 comments:

Lynna said...

Absolutely love the different photoshop techniques you're using! my favorite picture would have to be the blue building with the tree and bird. keke. =]

& i absolutely love the song!

Anonymous said...

yes love that song :)
Such a happy song hehe