Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TEMP

Hello! temp post to fill in before pictures thought I should just post something for postings sake. So just small talk here...

Did folks know that you can navigate this blog through
Personal, Cool, Portrait, Passion, Travel, Lifestyle, Wedding, Maternity photos? (by the way, please don’t misunderstand “passion”. It’s for passion for the art of photography and trying new and funky things.)
The link for these is at the bottom. I apologize that it can’t be placed on the side of the site due to html coding restrictions for website page size I believe.

Some pictures will be coming soon! I was walking around downtown SF for a seminar and took pictures with my little point and shoot. I love how discreet it is and the wide angle is wonderful! :)

Hmm other random thoughts, I really like the remake of the song “Careless Whisper”.
”I’m never gonna dance again, guilty feet I got no rhythm, something something sooomething something something something”

Did you know a 2:1 ratio (oil:vinegar) is a basic staple for marinating chicken breast (6-8 hours) to have it come out juicy instead of dry? By the by, it’s also been recommended to grill for best taste and cooking of the meat for the juicyness. I tried and it worked, so if it works for an amateur like me, it can work for you! (google juicy chicken breast for recipes)

A friend showed a great site http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ I hope you don’t mind me sharing D! :)
I love that it has such great ideas on fashion and inspiration for how to put outfits together. So fun.

1 comment:

Lynna said...

hehe, cant wait for your pictures!

& thanks for sharing that link of the site. very interesting pictures and outfits.