This has nothing to do with photography but I thought this was a funny joke. I'll post some photos soon this week.
Once all the scientists die and go to heaven, they decide to play hide-n-seek. Einstein has to seek and is supposed to count up to 100 and then start searching. Everyone starts hiding except Newton - he just draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in front of Einstein.
Einstein keeps counting: 97,98,99...100!
He opens his eyes and finds Newton standing in front. Einstein says "Newton's out! Newton's out!"
Newton denies it and says "I am not out." He claims that he is not Newton.
All the scientists come out and he proves that he is not Newton.
He says: "I am standing in a square of area 1m square. That means I am Newton per meter square.
Hence I am Pascal....since newton per meter square = Pascal, Pascal is OUT!
(from a xanga blog)
This is a great one that S shared with me a while ago haha we were LAUGHING~
An insane mathematician gets on a bus and starts threatening everybody: "I'll integrate you! I'll differentiate you!!!" Everybody gets scared and runs away. Only one lady stays. The guy comes up to her and says: "Aren't you scared, I'll integrate you, I'll differentiate you!!!" The lady calmly answers: "No, I am not scared, I am e^x ."
Yep, nerdy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol! hilarious. wish i understood those jokes, but i haven't been in math class for a while. oh well.
still funny =D (cuz im a dork like that)
Post a Comment