Thursday, February 19, 2009

PROFESSIONALS

Another archive I found, these guys are professional models and know how to work it! Very comfortable in front of the camera and photogenic. :)

On a completely different note, thank you very much for visiting. I probably don't say it enough but it's incredibly encouraging that I am not just talking to myself and able to share the love of beautiful people inside and out and hopefully communicate something about the models/clients. Fine, may sound cheesy but I sincerely do mean it. Thank you again for letting me share.
Onto the entry today:

Such a fantastic day on a hill with amazing light, and an incredible couple.
Ooh awesome glow of the sun, I love soft colors~
The fantastic couple
I just heart this photo~ very GQish eh?Using some off camera flash for some drama~
Beautiful bokeh~creamy!
Haha they are so awesome~

1 comment:

Lynna said...

lovely photos of lovely couple! good job!! =]