Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ARCHIVE

The following are some old pictures I found while going through my photos that I never got to share and taken during my Ineedmodelstoposeformephase. Which I may still do once in awhile (I hope that doesn't sound so egotistical like ooh look at me now I charge la di dah) not trying to say that but my english language skills are lacking (hence my preference towards subjects and things related to math or pictures) so I completely apologize for that.
Plus I did ask a couple folks to model but never got a chance to set up time so need to do that.
Anyhoo, on with the post!


I placed these pictures in just any ol' order --usually I take care to place them and tell a story but dang doesn't matter because the couple is fab-u-lous and it shows. Gorgeous location, gorgeous couple, and gorgeous light is yummay~ Beautiful glow of the sun over the hills above
Love this pic! Sizzling~



Amazing colors of nature! :)

On a totally different note:
Saw this in a friend’s thingy on her sitey, if your bored, read on and feel free to fill one out in and comment! I would love to read! I hope she doesn't mind me using it! :)

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real ... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. :)

1. What is your name: Yunna
2. A four-letter word: yoyo
3. A boy's name: yungu
4. A girl's name: yasmine
5. An occupation: yes man
6. A color: yellow
7. Something you wear: yarn sowed together into the shape of a sweater or scarf or pants?!
8. A food: yam or yellow #xx ßthat chemical ingredient in many candies (googled yam)
9. Something found in the bathroom: yellow pee
10. A place: Yemin
11. A reason for being late: Yacht sailing (googled)
12. Something you shout: YO!
13. A movie title: yankee doodle? sorry guessing but I heard somewhere there was a movie with this title
14. Something you drink: yolk (not me not me) (googled)
15. A musical group: Yellowcard
16. An animal: Yorkshire (i googled)
17. A street name: Yellow street (guessing)
18. A type of car: Yellow taxi (uhh feel a theme here)
19. A song title: You and me –lifehouse
20. A verb: Yank, Yell, Yelp

2 comments:

AnnaNguyen said...

WOW! i love these pictures! u always do such a good job! i like the "sizzling" picture! hehe and the last one where she is pulling on his jacket..MAN is she strong or what!!

Lynna said...

absolutely AMAZING shots of the GORGEOUS couple! GREAT JOB!! =]

tehehe, i like your answers too.
especially your 'YELLOW' answers. hehe. =]