Some new music that's pretty darn good.
Halflight
I've noticed that somehow my recent pics have somehow been coming up as really moody and dark. I really don't mean them to be that way but sometimes I have an idea in my head and as I am doing photoshop the picture takes a life of its own. I know it's like what are you talking about? You are the one that controls it! But somehow one does a little modification there to make a certain part of the picture look nice, than I need to add something else into complement that, etcetera and kablamoh that's what happens!
So wow that entire paragraph was alot of jibber jabber. My apologies. In anycase here is a happy picture (which I modified a bit more to I hope make it happier) I found in my archives while cleaning up the files. I believe it was taken early last year.

And early THIS year, I was with a bunch of friends and we made the things below! Hours and hours of spoon filling, make sticky side, seal. Oh and I did it and did it till my fingers couldn't close even and was seeing white spots (haha ok kidding with this one). We were eating some of them while making it so had energy and lots of fun! :) Ooh and it taste really great with the traditional potsticker soysauce and adding the rooster hot sauce. Mmm soooooo delicious!

1 comment:
hehe, love it! yay HAPPY picture!! =]
potstickers?! yummy!!
Post a Comment