So I am truly loving digital art, because I can just think of any crazy idea and stitch crazy things together. The piece below is stock photo of jellyfish, landscape and girl.

On another note, I was thinking of doing a entry describing different types of guys (similar to the girl entry of cute, hot, pretty) but I realized my descriptions for things aren't that great and kinda lazy to post pictures of folks so-o just going to list it--I may update later and make it less sad.
By the way actually not attracted to these listed for the types but kinda what comes to mind.
Handsome: George Clooney, The guy who played James Bond before this current Bond. (Suave, can't imagine him without a suit, doesn't really know what he looks like in jeans?)
Pretty boy: Ashton Kutcher, Orlando Bloom, Darien from Sailor Moon! sorry had to throw that in there. (Even if they grow beards and wear grungy looking clothes, they still can't hide that pretty face)
Gorgeous: Daniel Henney, Eduardo Verastegui (Genetically blessed in every way)
Rugged: Russel Crowe, Hugh Jackman (Manly, looks good with stubble)
Loveable: John Cusack, Ewan Mcgregor (Huggable)
Man pretty: Matt Damon, David Beckham (A cross between manly rugged but got a nice dose of pretty boy mixed in)
Am I missing any other "types"? Feel free to add to the list and add opinions and types too! Granted not anyone can be designated into a certain category BUT, just thought I would write this up for your entertainment.

1 comment:
lol. love the picture!
& yes i totally agree to "GORGEOUS" [daniel henney] sigh... *^_^*
Post a Comment