Wednesday, January 07, 2009

DIGITALART

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT
Just found a blog entry I wanted to share about the diff types of beauty females have.
I think Drew Barrymore should be included in the cute section and Liv Tyler in the beautiful section.


If I am using the term correctly, digital art is supposed to be a composite of many different photographs some your own some by others (stock photos which are legal and ethical to use not other people’s photos that they deem as their own! NO!!! BAD! BAD!)
So yes a new year and this is my new photo! First time using stock photos to create an image. It’s fun but I think I still like photos that are all 100% from scratch. Additionally, I also like walks on the beach, reading a good book and taking pictures of beautiful people, who if interested, can check out my info price page at http://www.yunnainfo.blogspot.com/ pushy pushy, nudgy nudgy~ (notice how I just “slipped” this in…so slick ooh yeah ~feel free to insert eyes rolling)

By the way speaking of walks on the beach, have you ever tried running where the waves break onto the beach like those “Baywatch” lifeguards (remember Baywatch? Yeah I actually liked that show as a teen and for the stories I don’t think dudes in swimsuits appeal to women as much as women in swimsuits appeal to guys) Anyways, it feels weird right? Because you are trying to run straight but the waves keep pushing you to the side.
So in summary run on the beach because people are into that.





1 comment:

Lynna said...

O_O WHOA! awesome! love the new photo for the new year!! =]