It's based in a classroom setting (duplicated myself 7 times) and just set it up with interaction between students and teacher.
Hope you enjoy!

From your left to your right:
Teacher, student coming to class late, student with hood on looking at picked student, student with hat shocked and well, I was gonna do whispering to the picked on student but I think I kinda missed my mark, picked on student, student in back row paying attention, finally student in front row taking notes.
One more: :)

Let me know what you thought they are doing! hehe :)

4 comments:
this is so cool!!! i especially love the rocker one
Thanks! :) is this the sarah with initial SL from the WC?
this is so awesome!!!!
you know you should do one like this for a bride... i think it would look cool, don't you think?
(i'm still in the bride mode??? hehe)
anyways, very cool~
darn.. i tried to leave comments here but i can't leave comments and look at the posting at the same time and with my level of intellegence i will never be able to remember what i saw from the posting!
Post a Comment