Wednesday, September 26, 2007

EUREKA

So I was able to travel to Eureka for the weekend and what better opportunity than not to take pictures again.
I took this shot while riding in the car going back home--possibly hippie cloth?

This one I took while we were on the beach during sunset. I couldn't capture how it really felt but man it was beautiful~
I love the colors on this one...
Some more pictures from the car~I love how the sun rays are just beaming through the bushes/clouds...

It's a bit slight, but can you see the rays of sunshine beaming through the clouds? Click to see the bigger picture~it's so cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pictures Unni! They look awesome!

Unknown said...

why were you in eureka?
and... i like the one you said that you like the colors on too. it's beautiful...
did you alter it or was it natural Jehovah's beauty?
Can you email it to me so i can use it as my wall paper? hehe

Anonymous said...

A little bump in contrast but mostly Au-natural my friend.