Monday, October 15, 2007

JOO

Hey all! Had a wonderful photo shoot next to this beautiful view of the City.
Started off slow with a nice casual group shot...


Oh yeah, it was in the middle of the day! Nice a beautiful weather :) This is the spot where ferries come to pick you up and take you to the City. Pretty cool eh?
Playing with shadows, wow the family was so cool and thinking up poses for this!
Aww, a beautiful smile~
haha I KNEW I could convince them to give each other loving stares (yes yes a little big of bragging there on my part hehhe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE IT... NO I LOVE IT~ NICE~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR COOL SKILLAGE.
JJAMBBONG NEXT, CHICA, JJAMBONG...

Unknown said...

Can i come to jjambbong?? hehe
UNNI~ i always love your work.
the family looks so happy. =)