Criss cross is gonna make you JUMP! JUMP!
Woah! He totally looks like a cartoon character here right? Awesome!
Perfectly straight!
Come here! You wanna piece of me?! I'll take you with my DDR skills any day!
Super DDR GUrrrrrRL~~~~~(roll that "R"!)
Ok we took some regular pictures too here are the best of the best, cream of the crop, smokin' nice pictures!
Doesn't this remind you of a CK ad?
I love backlit lighting! Ooh, la la! Man, it produces such razor sharp images! I'm in lub.
Man, you guys have such great expressions and poses. You make my photo taking so easy! Ok so many exclamation marks in this post. You can tell I'm really excited. rah rah! oops, RAH! RAH!

3 comments:
They are getting waaay too big! and why is my cousin's shirt too short?! majorly need some mosaic... ^^
Yun Na, I would just like to say that you are an awesome photographer and thank you very much! ;) BTW, there's too many pictures with me in it! Yikes!
"mosaic"? confused... I uhhh don't undah standuh...
ok me lose some of the pics :)
Post a Comment