Monday, March 12, 2007

LOVE

My beautiful baby neice~




How sweet is she? Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! she's sho cute she mwake me twalk wike tweeshe all the twime!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey unni ^.^

she is so cute!!! you understand the niece love~ now all you'll be doing is taking random pictures of her..like me!

Unknown said...

Makaila is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!! i have to go see her when i come back from japan... i LOVE babies!!!!!!!!! (not my own in this world though thank you very much)

Anonymous said...

Yunna unni, your neice is very beautiful. I hope you're feeling better from that cold/flu so you can go see her and hold her. =) Very nice pictures, btw...

Anonymous said...

thwanks guys. I will be posting mosting mwore pwictures

(I understand the lwovey lwovey Sarah!) yesh I will! Yesh I will!!

MJ you awre in japwan? sounds fun lwucky dwucky...

Ange twahnk you. Oh man it's really hard to talk like twish all the twime! It's great to hear from you! I miss hearing from you!!

Anonymous said...

That's it! I need to see her again and take cute pictures again. She looks cuter than when she was less than 24 hours old, but she was really cute already! Hahahaha!
I'll join your niece love - with my nephew love shortly. Hahah~ ^^

Unknown said...

She's adorable! - 'nuff said...