Monday, January 18, 2010

DUECE

Another EDIT below. sorry I keep adding things! eek.
EDIT below

Part two, more to come...
An origami tree
At the palace:








And maybe I don't get to say this enough but I truly appreciate to all who continue to support this blog, silently or not though I really do enjoy the vocal support hehe. Thanks for watching/visiting!

An interesting link:

A lady adopted a coyote and has an online journal of their adventures.

LOGO: Just a note about my new logo! It is a deer with my initial subtly in the antlers. Can you see the "y" and the "r"? :)
I am hoping to try and work towards the new logo. When I think of deer, I think majestic, beautiful, silent strength, connection to it's environment...Hopefully I can portray this in my set of photos. But anyways, I am loving the new logo! :)

A tea story! Maybe just interesting to me, but some may know that I love tea! So of course at work I love to have my own convenient hot water maker. So I got my first one at target. Except I think it was of low quality and so after awhile many of my drinks tasted like the bottom of the kettle (some sort of metal). So I threw it out, and purchased a nicer one. I was at this time continuing to use a paper cup that held coffee from the local coffee place but upon using it too much my drinks tasted like paper. So I was in search of a cute real non paper cup to hold it in, and while browsing a kitchen store, they had a gorgeous cup and saucer set for $5! Usually was $28 for the set. So wheee I was happy and bought it. And now my teas taste like tea instead of metal or paper. yay! :)

2 comments:

Lynna said...

aww i love it!! can't wait to see more!!! =]

Unknown said...

really cool pics!
the last one was spectacular, the angle was pure genius =)