Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WHEEE!

Having some fun and riding cool bikes~
Notice the wheelie? oh yeah. haha.
EDIT EDIT EDIT sorry I should mention that I wish I was this creative but no, I got this idea from another photog, but anyhoo fun to try. :)




Cute, fun online games
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/
I am currently really enjoying the ladybug shooing one.
It's the one on the top row.

4 comments:

Lynna said...

hehe, looks fun! love your creativity & uniqueness! ....is that a word? miss you yunna!

Paul said...

LOL I had to do a double take there. I knew all Asians look the same, but I figured they didn't look EXACTLY the same. So neat! Must have been some work to get the sideways shot just right.

And like Lynna said, we miss your posts Yunna! :c

Unknown said...

Whoa...amazing!! That must've taken a lot of work. Love the smile on your face while doing the wheelie hahahahaha!!

Unknown said...

lol the bug game..i got 17180 ;)