Sunday, November 22, 2009

RANDOM

I cleaned my desk and files to find these :)





This photo really happened! My neighbor's dog was chasing this squirrel for quite a while, I had to go so couldn't stay to see what happened, but I heard the doggy didn't catch it. quite hilarious how fast that squirrel was and how dedicated the dog was to chasing it. haha watched "Up" before? "Squirrel! Squirrel!" hahaha....



Since this is a random post I thought I would include some other random information
:{) <---mustache smiling man!
:{ <---just mustache man!
:] <---happy face variation!

Fall/winter foods/drinks that are great:

Pumkin pie--I hate pies because the filling is too much (mostly eat crust and some insides) but ooh pumkin pies are not too sweet so they are so delicious.

Crab apples-- or ju ju bee or dates before the wrinkles set in? : are yummy.

Mandarins: mmm they are so good.

Hot chocolate: on a rainy day, cozy in bed without having to go to work. ahh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

where was the locations of these pictures? Korea? It's so beautiful.
I love the first 3! It looks so surreal.

Lynna said...

i love the photo of the dog chasing the squirrel. hehe, so cute!! =]

Yunna said...

J: first location is Mt. Diablo (around spring time ish? if I recall correctly.)
second and third one is at Lake Chabot.
Cali locations :)

L: haha I was mesmorized and kept watching the dog chase the squirrel for the longest time. Felt like local "National Geographics" :)