Just listening to enya in the morning, half or more of the office is away at a staff meeting (read quiet), not all of the harsh office lights are on and I can peacefully and wonderfully get my work done. So relaxing. Ahhhh...sorry been unable to update lately, I will hopefully have some time to take a photo and post soon. S photos to come up later with more than ever! :)
Meanwhile enjoy the beautiful landscape views of this talented photographer.
So, what's going on with you? Hey so I was thinking of one person sending in a photo and I post it up and have folks do constructive criticism? Maybe just trying it once, and I can keep the photographer anonymous. bad idea? good idea? I was thinking of dividing up the critique into composition, color, mood...submit a photo no one has seen yet and try?
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT
Sorry forgot to provide my email to send it to:
sprite41 (at) hotmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds like a good idea! =]
Yeah, you should try it!
Post a Comment