
I didn't eat all of this by myself but the ones that were mine were tasty! The dessert was yummay~ ok so let me talk about some of the food here, (I don't remember the names of most of them so please forgive me) I will be going top to bottom/left to right photos.
The shrimp is the first photo with lime sorbet. So you eat the really tasty shrimp than cleanse the palate with the lime sorbet. Next is a soup...was it pumkin? I forget, it was T's but she said it was really tasty. The next photo is foie gras-if some of you don't know it's translated to goose liver. I can hear the collective "ewwww" but this thing tastes like the best steak you ever had flavor condensed into this tiny little piece of liver. I think though in this case, this was duck liver and not goose. Next is the salmon which looks wonderful! (by the way the awesome photo of the soup and salmon were taken by T, really great yah?) ok dessert time! Those 3 desserts were all apricot based, the one closest to the viewer is flan like, the middle one was a turnover apricot cake, and the last was S about to dig into a awesome apricot sorbet which completely tastes like the fruit. All were super delicious. The flan reminded me of creme brulee taste. By the way, the shrimp and this last photo of the desserts were free from the restuarant. So the last photo starting closest to the viewer is macaroons, white chocolate, a jelly candy and dark chocolate. All good but kinda too much sweet for me. But of course it's a waste to not eat it so I did. But of course shared with friends. (yes I do realize what a awful writer I am blah)

3 comments:
wow, when'd you go to napa? the food looks so delicious!!
early july :) If you go, I can recommend delicious places to eat!
mmmmm look sooo good!
Post a Comment