Sorry for the lack of updates, been sick with a bad cold recently. Meanwhile, this has nothing to do with anything, but it's a very interesting test. I was in a seminar that discussed human behavior in relation to driving with further relation cell phones, texting and how much we really get distracted by these items. Very eye opening. Check it out and let me know how you do! I comment on my results in the comment area. :) They also did a study another study on cell phone usage and how the human awareness changes as a result. Interesting! Ok at least for me.
i failed too. i didnt see him. Focusing on the ball the whole time. That is very interesting and true. & LOL to the mac user. hehe. Gotta love Mac, but i'm a PC user. =P
>.< Missed it. I feel like a loser. thanks. lol jk. Haha nice comic strip, PC gets way too many problems. I'm just glad I know how to fix computers. (somewhat)
3 comments:
I failed. Did not see that. Actually in the seminar we did one with a arm waving gorilla but same thing. I think a very low few got it in our class.
i failed too. i didnt see him. Focusing on the ball the whole time. That is very interesting and true.
& LOL to the mac user. hehe. Gotta love Mac, but i'm a PC user. =P
>.< Missed it. I feel like a loser. thanks. lol jk. Haha nice comic strip, PC gets way too many problems. I'm just glad I know how to fix computers. (somewhat)
Post a Comment