DISCLAIMER: REMEMBER do these steps at your own risk as I don't fully recall how I did these on my site?? Just played with some of the html and tips from others...I would also strongly recommend doing the "preview" option when messing with html to see what happens when you touch some of the html codes before actually executing the change incase you end up doing something funky which I may not be able to aid you with!
So if I remember correctly
First the easy part, go to the layout section and there are boxes where it's designated for header, and text, profile column and stuff correct? I moved the profile column and other stuff to the bottom of my page. Basically just so that only my blog entries take up the entire width of the blog.
Ok the next part is a bit tricky:
On the dashboard
I clicked on
Layout than edit html
TIP: use ctrl+F to find the text within the html box I mention below:
within the "edit html" box there should be something that describes the body of the blog which I believe is called "#main-wrapper"(use ctrl F to find this term) I changed the number value next to this to "800" I don't remember what it was before. (again not sure if this is right, but it sounds right...).
Here is where I clicked preview not save, not ok to make sure things didn't look wierd.
If the page looks normal and nothing funky going on, then the page should be set up well.
let's move on to a test blog entry.
Create a new blog entry and upload a photo. Then publish it. Than go back to edit that entry. There is a tab called "edit html" at the top of your blog entry box. Go to that. You will find a string of text with something that mentions width with some value and height with some value. Erase that portion of the html. Finally look a little bit more further and you will see a text with "s400" change it to "s800" than ta dah! it will make pictures bigger.
haha confused? Well I think if you do it step by step it should work. Otherwise I claim no responsibility bla bla bla etcetera, don't blame me, disclaimer, this is just my personal experience of a person getting tidbits of html advise here and there putting it together on a blog, no need to follow this...and things of that nature.
Random items:
Some other things, so I have this cold that just won't go away for quite a while. And so I was talking to someone how I caught the cold and the person says why did you catch it? You should have let it go. haha love that cute sense of humor. Anyways, so the person is like oh there is this product where it looks like a teapot. And you get lukewarm water and I think he said mix with some herbal thing it comes with and put it in the teapot. Than, you pour it in your NOSE. And I was thinking, huh? haha joking around again eh? No, no, he was serious.
I think I'll blow my nose the old fashion way. I just remember that when you go underwater the wrong way and water goes up your nose and it hurts...but maybe the herbal part of this liquid thing makes it not hurt?
from google images:

And also I saw some cute bunny photos from google images: so so cute!



3 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAYAY~!!!!!!!
it works. hahahahahaha
so happppppy.
graci~!!! ma dear..
i'm doing this at work.. (of course outside my work hours0
anywayz.. i was able to edit my old post but unable to upload new pix.... i think i can figure that out when i get home..
once again - THANKS MUCH!!
hey....are you working full time?
i planning to go SF next week...(yeah... not on the weekend but on a WEEKDAY) so let me know if you are available!!!
oh awesome, i should try that too. =]
thanks for sharing! =]
no prob bob! :)
Post a Comment