So yeah I "hang" with the wedding photography crowd. Ok no I don't. But they posted this really really REALLY hilarious link on what it would be like if the groom planned the wedding. Oh man I would seriously recommend if you can be in a place where you can laugh out loud. I am at work so-o yeah can't so I had to loudly chuckle to myself inside and I feel like I want to explode somewhere. Ooh it would be best to read this on a roller coaster than you can really let it out right? hehe hehe.
ok no more talking here is link.
Sorry no picture, I will try and post one up soooooon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the "why don't you just marry yourself" line hahaha. Just putting my own comments so as not to spoil the funny entry. ok wow I'm just probably talking to myself. ah well, my blog my rules. la di dah~
LOL. that is HILARIOUS!!
i like the cage match with bridazilla & groomskong. LOL.
thanks for sharing!! =]
OH MAN! that is some seriously FUNNY STUFF! haha thanks for the link! i like the "you have bridesmaids, why can't i have 'henchmen'?" rofl!
Post a Comment