So I enthusiatically threw rose petals in the air, over and over and over and over again and again and again. Since I was working with only myself, I set the timer on the camera and threw the petals just when I thought the shutter of the camera would click. Many times I would get very few petals in the shot. So of course, I would then each time pick up the petals and throw again, and again and again. Throw, throw, throw, pickup pickup pickup.
Halfway through when I was probably seeing spots of white and feeling slightly nauseas from all the throwing and picking upping, I decided against common sense that I couldn’t quit since I went this far.
So I went the rest of the way feeling sick and gross and getting that jelly like weak feeling in the legs. Also the wind was blowing that day which I guess did help for getting some shots of the petals in the air but also threw the rose petals all over the area and I had to pick up each one at the end since they were fake and would not decomposite so I couldn't let them be.
So-o I kinda got the picture I was imagining but I had 2-3 days of bowl legged walking. Literally. People at work were wondering why I was walking so wierd.
In summary, pick up rose petals can give one a major workout! (remember the card game pick up 52? If you don't ask me sometime and I'll show ya muahaha)

2 comments:
wow, that is beautiful...
You have such great ideas & you were able to actually make your ideas come alive! Totally awesome! =]
beautiful!!
wow that must've been a lot of work!! amazing picture!! i'm guessing that's you holding the umbrella?
Post a Comment