Thursday, November 27, 2008

STOCKING

So yeah, I was traveling a bit and wearing purple stockings (that I love!) so I thought of doing a simple series of purple stocking portraiture with the point and shoot. The camera that I have is the Canon SD870 IS. I like that it's lightweight, has image stabilization and a decent wide angle view to a nice zoom lens. Oh wow, did I just bore everyone? I am not that great at writing and blog entries, blah. Here are the photos (straight out of the camera pics with some sharpening--except for the sky picture which I did touch up on photoshop to enhance the blue sky)
Parking lot where I started my journey:

Some nice fall leaves
Mcdonald for a break (dude, yellow and purple look good together~)
Avoiding a puddle


These aren't part of the stocking series but yeah some more pictures with the point and shoot camera.
Doesn't fall leaves just look so beautiful? Golden colors carpeting rich green colors after rainfall~

Ohh in love with how awesome clouds look~Isn't this bizarre? There was just this face stuck to the base of a tree...random...

So in summary purple stockings are awesome as well as other stockings too.

1 comment:

Lynna said...

haha. I LOVE your stockings!! so cute! & the stocking series was absolutely amazing! You come up with the greatest ideas!! =]