I had a great session with a wonderful couple expecting their child very very soon! We got to go to a local park with S and D. The couple recently passed their recent 5 year anniversary ! Exciting times are ahead for their cute daughter to come !
As with any park, there are alot of geese and duck and of course with that came poo, but that didn't faze the couple one bit on lying on the grass and getting some awesome shot. (we did find some patches of grass that were clean!)
Enjoying a peaceful moment:EDIT EDIT EDIT: I forgot to add this important photo of which I believe is Tofu's first swing ride ever? Just a quick snapshot I took... :) His lovely swing pusher is S whom I did a wonderful anniversary shoot with her and her hubby last year. You can see it here.
All text and images, unless otherwise noted, are subject to US and international copyright laws and are the property of Yunnaphotography ©2006-08. No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated (e.g. adding soft filter, adjusting colors, crop, etc), or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without the written permission of Yunnaphotography. Use of any photos or text without our consent will serve as a violation of copyright. All rights reserved.The above is a draft of my copyright (still needs to be tweaked)!
Not to sound harsh just the basic contract language of copyright. :) Basically, please do not take my photos and manipulate them (e.g. adding soft filter, adjusting color, contrast, crop,) as I have labored hours of love into these photographs and would appreciate not being misrepresented. The other main portion of the contract asks to please link to my blog or attach the company name “yunnaphotography” when utilizing my pictures. I actually don't mind if folks use them on their site but please credit to my name. Thank you :)

No comments:
Post a Comment