A wonderful friend got married a couple weeks ago. The whole was nothing short of impressive starting with some great entertainment:

The couple's first dance, they were smiling, laughing and just truly was in their own world. I loved the cool bubbles that came out of the machine, it made everything look so much more dreamy :)

The wonderful father/daughter dance, aww look how happy he looks for J!

Another fantastic talent with a surprise mascot! The bear can move!

And a powerful song sang by the very talented H (haha I particularly liked it because it's a Josh Groban song! ) I think H sang it just as if not more incredible as Mr. Groban himself.

And yes, not the best picture but I just love the emotion here! haha J couldn't help cracking up stuffing her lovely husband with one of the most moist yummiest cake I've eaten. Mmm chocolate...
No comments:
Post a Comment