Sunday, December 02, 2007

SKI

A group of friends went on a quick day trip to skiing this past Saturday. Though myself and a friend didn't get to actually ski while the others did, we had alot of fun just talking and chilling. Definetly chilling, it must have been at least 20 degrees right? I'd run outside take a picture and run back into the lodge because it was freeezing! I know typical California girl talk. haha~
They had a snow blowing machine because it wasn't really snowing heavily enough around the area.
Some of the guys decked out in their ski gear~yeah you really have to cover up this much--it was so-o COLD! I was feeling pain in my hands 5 minutes out there without gloves, yikes!Played some air hockey after lunch
Some nice portraits



Group shot!I never get sick of jump shots--awesome~

You can now purchase these prints for your very OWN. I now have a online gallery at
www.instaproofs.com
Under subject/event type in "Ski Trip 2007"
Under event date select December 1st 2007
The page should display a link with the "Ski Trip 2007" link at Boreal Ski lodge.
Please see how print pricing has been done through this link
under "Prices" entry under Why are the print prices set as shown?
Please note that if you would like the pictures shipped directly to you, there is a fixed $5 shipping/handling cost.

I also provide free shipping but the pictures would need to be picked up from my studio or the next time we get together! :) Please note this is my first official online gallery so I am hoping all orders are clear cut and the gallery works. I appreciate your patience and interest and contact me anytime if you have questions! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

unni,,,love your pictures and they are very beautiful and emotional. They all have a story to tell, and you captured it very well. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yunna Nunna. Thoroughly enjoying your pictures. I'm a fan of yours now.

P.S. BTW, you're right. The "Genius" Rodney Smith's creativity is mindblowing
P.S.S. thnx for taking my mind off the pain that on day...

Anonymous said...

Hey Yunna, I truly love the way you express your talents through photography. It;s amazing, and that sparks up my inspiration. Just out of curiousity, what type of camera do you use? Because i'm actually saving up for a "Nikon D80". What's your professional opinion?

(see you soon :P)