Friday, December 28, 2007

BEACH

Winter time beach shots! It was unseasonably a fabulous day at the beach to take some awesome images at the beautiful 17 mile at pebble beach and surrounding shores.

This one is bird island, there are SO many birds on that island, you can look through one of these telescopes to see--pretty cool!
Some flare shots, dang look how beautiful the color of the ocean is, stunning~

Seriously, I can't decide but which do you prefer? Color or black and white? I can't seem to make up my mind about this, I like the color because there is a vibrancy added with the subject and mood of the picture, but the black and white really--for me--has the subject pop a little bit more...
As usual thanks for looking and feel free to drop a "hello" ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colors or BW?...
Think it depends on the mood that you're in, or the mood you're trying to capture.
Maybe it also has to do with emphasis?
Dunno... You're the photographer, I'm just here to enjoy the pictures.

Anonymous said...

thanks! Yeah I guess it does depend on the mood portrayed. :P