Friday, August 31, 2007

CANADA

Hey Guys! Sorry it has been TOO long since I updated. I recently went on a fantastic vacation with some friends up to Canada. This is more of my artsy pictures more than anything else...if you guys just want to see the snapshots of my trip, email me and I will send you the link. (If I know you that is hehe :D )
So here is my trip to Canada!

Here is a picture of the long long LOOOOOOOOONG line of cars that go into Canada. People were getting out of their cars, playing in the grass nearby, using the bathroom, etc.


Ok skipping ahead we made it to the hotel room, and took some cool portrait shots:
Ah yes, he has a brilliant idea!


Ooh, nice blanket.
Skip ahead a little more and we are on the ferry to head off to Victoria!
This is the second level of the ferry, right behind him is the bus where all the cars get and drive immediately off the boat....we are waiting here because as soon as the boat docks, we just walk right on out and ride our bus that's waiting for us on land.
Ok so we finally made it to Victoria and having fantastic tea time at the Empress Hotel. Ooh yeah look at this delicious food:

After eating, we go out for some shopping:
Back on the ferry to go home, they have some awesome views on the boat...
Back in mainland Canada, who can resist an awesome jump shot?
Ok I had her model for me heheh thanks!


Skip ahead to another day...while waiting at a restuarant thought we'd try some more model posing:
Ok the guys were feeling a bit tired and was taking a nap while we waited for food, I love how these came out!!!


Skip ahead...or behind....? Not sure which day it was, but it was during break time in our class:
Ok zooooom! Skip ahead some more! Here is a awesome GQ shot taken with some friends at night:
GQ shot in class:
I just like sun flare--it gives off such a cool vibe:
Ok this is when we were waiting for our plane to go home--we were bored so we thought we'd do some more jumping shots. Not sure if our audience enjoyed it XD


8 comments:

sirotanchelly said...

yun na~~
how are you? thanks for the invitation!!^^

i just have to say that you are an amazing photographer...
I took phtography in high school and i love looking at those professional photos...
i guess you gotta have a slr camera to take those pics...>< I'm in total awe~~~o.o

if you want you can teach me^^ ...online?? lol

btw, i love that photo of us in the classroom

Anonymous said...

onni!! so glad i got to see you tonight!! send me the link to your pictures! =D

Anonymous said...

Rachel, thanks! I don't have a class or anything but feel free to shoot me an email if you have questions :)

Mei mei!! I miss my mei mei~ hehe XD
I sent you the link!

Anonymous said...

Hey Unni,

Awesome pictures~!

Unknown said...

wow some crazy jumping pictures!! ooh you went to canada ^.^ looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics like always!!! definitely have to go on another trip soon ;)

Anonymous said...

opps that anonymous was me...sorryyy.

Unknown said...

when did you go to canada and why?
what class were you taking?
and... i love your pictures... as always...