I went to this awesome new restuarant (a friend of a friend's) . They have such cool menu items like Sakura mochi--and okonomiyaki! I actually don't think I've been to a japanese restuarant that's actually served this classic japanese dishes. (irony--or I've been going to the wrong resturants, or just ignorant of the menu) They also have O-deng which is a tempura soup, typically mild, but the chef put some spices in this one, and it's so tasty! If anyone that went to this place can let me know the name, well...let me know! This place also had some fabulous decor, check out this way cool wall with awesome moody lighting. Some friends were more than glad to pose.
Oh, I love this--looks so natural and kinda gives it a mystique aura...

Hmmm...what should I order next on the menu?

What a cool wall! Strike a pose!

By the way, just a "hello" personally to my fabulous blog visitors! If you've been lurking about feel free to say a "hey" and let me know who you are and where you are from! ^_^
Me, Yun Na and from California!
6 comments:
I am so offended. I always visit
i love the pics but then again i always love the pics you take. :D
I'm sorry I did not know! I encourage you to comment and let me know you are here!
I just wanted to thank my friends that I appreciate their thoughts and quite frankly I am truly greatful that people actually comment here at all!
I never thought to think it meant as a comparison or anything negative and again apologize if anyone mistook it as such. I LOVE that people come and visit my site.
my work blocks blogs now so I haven't been able to stop by... until today that is! ;) hahaah!
So when are we going out in service together chica? Let's DO IT!! ^^
hehehe hi unni~ how are you?
who are the people in the pictures?
and why was a comment delete? hehehe curious... anyways~ just wanted to say hi!!!
Post a Comment