Wednesday, June 27, 2007

PARK

I got to go to a picnic with a bunch of friends a couple days back. Tons of fun!! And lot's of exercise, I am realizing how low energy I am compared to as a kid.
Here's me at the playground with Lid. That thing she's talking to has another thing like it on the other side of the playground and you can talk to people through that. Ok I was just thinking this but it totally would be a sweet korean drama proposal thing for a guy to propose through that. What do you think?

Blowing up beach ball! Ready for fun fun fun fun in the sun~!! (insert beach boy song here)Oh YEAH, what picnic is it without the prizes? Tupperwear and plastic miscillanea! <---I know repulsively misspelled.
Ooh, you hit that golf ball girl!
Teaching/learning a hawaiian dance~Intercept!! Intercept!!
Hula hooping to matching syncrhonization...

Ok you know korean picnics need to have bahdook --I wanna learn how to play...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

onni!! almost a whole month and no blogging?? *gasp* haha how've you been?? miss you!! we should do lunch sometime again!