Friday, June 08, 2007

PHOTOBOOTH

Hey all! I'm just trying out the photobooth picture taking option on my mac. Loads of fun!! hahaha
Double trouble!!
GRAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Check out the mohawk!!
Spindly arms~ (that's spelled wrong eh?) Hey other than that, I actually like how my face came out--small. I'm stretch girl!!

Normal picture! This is what we really look like--kinda--maybe better looking in real life~I mean of COURSE better looking in real life~Have a great weekend everyone!!
Just a additional thing, I'm a regular viewer of this asian film production group (they're funny and really talented) they just came out with part one of "Just a nice guy" I am sure many guys can relate to this. Here is the link
it takes a little bit of time to load the video but it's totally worth it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha onni! you watch wongfu too!! hahaa =P

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh wong FUUUUUUU!!!
Part two just came out. yay! Part three is coming out I believe this wednesday? If you google wongfu (which I am sure you know about already) they have release date for this "Nice Guy" film clip that they did. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness~ you are too funny Yuns~ seriously though - i think my favorite is the spidey arms you & the big headed yungu bro. Hahahah!

Anonymous said...

evil twin! gahhhhhh! LOL!!! XD