Thursday, May 31, 2007

TREAT

Heyah all! It's Thursday already! This week went by fast, and I ain't complaining! Anyways, I realized I never got to show you guys this awesome awesome cinematographer. He recrods wedding video footage so beautifully. It's totally incredible to look at.

His website

His blog

If I get married, I would totally LOVE to have this guy for my videographer. Beautiful!!

Check it out and let me know if you love it!! I wanna rave about his cool videos with others!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha just being silly on my site. Oh yeah, this is a secret entry for all my hardcore blogwatchers. (insert: none) out there. hehe. :P
Anyways, I hope all is having a great week! I need to update this site with some pictures!

Anonymous said...

yes please - update with pictures please - pretty please!!

Anonymous said...

hey onni! yess...i am privy to the secret entry =) hope you're doing well!