Hey, ok I am going to try and make most if not all entries photo related--if no photo at least a link to something visually incredible. I wanted to title today's blog with envy or something like that, but I guess it's not good to feel that way. Motivates me more to become and continue to grow. Anyways, with all that said, here are folks who are repulsively talented and really make my photos look like crap ddong. Their level of talent is like a ferrari to my bicycle. aichee yah yah. Yes they make me speak another language they are so good. They are like Ruth Chris steak to my fast food hamburger. etcetera. etcetera. Time for me to hit some more art books. To conclude how I feel: alwkjeoaicmaoeihgaiosmdfodjeiad,scklejwoi
The most beautiful site I've EVER come upon. I wanna be him! btw, I can't seem to open it up on my mac. PC seems fine. What gives?
His name is Jesh De Rox
Beautiful
OH. MY. sigh sigh sigh...he is just...MAN. man.
Antimethod on Flickr
This is just argalagaga
Her pictures--if they were compared to diamonds, they would be the rarest, highest clarity, brightest piece of stone that could light up the entire world and darn sharp as a tack!
Jessica Claire
Technical PERFECTION.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just want to say Ms. Bicycle... you are the best bicycle in a world full of bicycle's so~ Whatever!! ;) Heheh~ I like your pictures better than ALL of theirs! Okay, I couldn't see the first link so at least the second and third combined.
However, I do encourage you to continue your studies! Why? Because you need to take pictures at my wedding silly~ Haha, like you didn't know that. Did you like my Korea pictures?? heheh
aww onni! they're wonderfully talented too...but i still like yours better. you have to do MY wedding too kay?? (whenever that happens) ^_^
Post a Comment