Got bored so I did a self portrait painting with light! You can do cool stuff with the camera so that you show up on one picture multiple times. I set up each picture with a 30 second exposure from the camera. Which basically meant, turn on the camera, run to each position in my composition turn on the light and pose. Whooo! That's alot of work. But definetly fun. Here are a couple that I came up with. By the way, if you are sneakily reading this without commenting, boo on you! Boo! Hiss! ^_^ ^_^
This was the hardest picture to take. Trying to get in 3 positions and poses and light myself was quite a feat. It took a while to get this shot.



Ok I was just bored and wanted to paint. hehe


3 comments:
Kinda of cool... but kind of scary looking too I thought. Haha, actually my first thought was "Batman Begins!" That means it's cool b/c I LIKE that movie! ;)
I know! haha my mom thought it was a bit wierd too, but just painting with light--man it be cool to get a bunch of us together and do cool self portraits or something! Better than the ol' stand in a line group pic...hey!! light bulb idear! We SHOULD do that. duy duy duy!
i think it's totally cool!
Post a Comment