I saw this image while surfing the net. I just thought it was quite interesting. I have mixed feelings about this whole surgery thing but suffice to say the results show quite a difference!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You're funny~ My sister looks at this kind of stuff ALL the time. Whatever, they'll know it's fake when they have kids and their kids come out ugly. (So mean, oh well! That's life...)
Well, I just think that it would be too sad to look in the mirror and see someone completely different even if one is accepted by this world's standard of beauty. Though we are TOTALLY influenced by media.
I mean 80's tights are actually in! I actually feel like it's cute now! But before all the hype sheesh I thought ugliest. fashion. EVER. So yeah we are totally brainwashed I believe. Yeah definetly who doesn't want to be gorgeous? Doesn't hurt but yes this moral dilemma in my brain!! haha~ ok gettin' off my soap box now! Thanks for commenting! You're my only online buddy. I am so lame. If you are not Lid and you are reading this but not commenting, BOO on you! BOO!!! HISSS!!! BOOO!!!!!
2 comments:
You're funny~ My sister looks at this kind of stuff ALL the time.
Whatever, they'll know it's fake when they have kids and their kids come out ugly. (So mean, oh well! That's life...)
Well, I just think that it would be too sad to look in the mirror and see someone completely different even if one is accepted by this world's standard of beauty. Though we are TOTALLY influenced by media.
I mean 80's tights are actually in! I actually feel like it's cute now! But before all the hype sheesh I thought ugliest. fashion. EVER.
So yeah we are totally brainwashed I believe. Yeah definetly who doesn't want to be gorgeous? Doesn't hurt but yes this moral dilemma in my brain!! haha~ ok gettin' off my soap box now! Thanks for commenting! You're my only online buddy. I am so lame. If you are not Lid and you are reading this but not commenting, BOO on you! BOO!!! HISSS!!! BOOO!!!!!
Post a Comment