Thursday, October 29, 2009

THEVIEW

Some scenic photos that I took whilst in korea :)

Sunrise (with slr)
Suh-rahk San-taken with point and shoot. It's amazing how something that can make me feel so tiny can make me feel so in awe of it's magnificent grandeur.



A beautiful lake/pond? (with P&S point and shoot)
Beautiful beach shores approaching closer to the DMZ. That's why there are barbed wires to discourage attacks from the north I believe. So sad. (P&S) and yes the beach waters actually are this gorgeous blue/green.
Ok no more scenic photos but I saw this at a rest stop bathroom. Pretty cool... rest of the photos are also with P&S I think...?
Dduk bokkee on top of one of suh rahk mountains. Oh it is delicious. FYI for future visitors they sell an amazing array of snacks yum.
There were 3 dry squid selling stores all next to each other selling pretty much the exact same thing. The middle one was the one our tour guide recommended us to or we all just ended up going to that one but I feel sorry for the two side stores. Seems so lonely.
Cute puppies!

1 comment:

Paul said...

puppiesssssssssss!!!!! xD