
Hi again, surprise! More talking! yay! :) So P asked a great question about post processing (which is basically work done (typically Photoshop) on the photographs after they have been taken) and whether I do it for all photos or not. In short, yes Photoshop work is done with the goal in hopefully trying to enhance the look and mood of what has been taken in the camera. The range of different looks achieved on the camera itself vary from what lens is used, lighting, angle of light, model, time of day, environment, aperture, shutter speed, composition and many other variables. For myself, these all play into the characteristics of a photograph and the desired result. Hope this provided some information :)

7 comments:
Hi Yunna!!
It's YU~~... I love your photos!! absolutely goregous!! >.<
I'm just getting used to Blogger haha~~
ttyl
hi Yu! :) why sirotanchelly?
That first pic is like..."whoa..."!!
Do you normally use a tripod or go handheld? Tripods are so much work...
handheld, tripod IS so much work! Takes too long to compose.
long story unni~~ I use sirotanchelly for everything now LOL.
wow nuna master! ur pix are so awesome!
i deleted my facebook account so i made myelf a blog hehe *^-^*
baearea.blogspot.com
i photoshop to get rid of pimple and slimmer the waist. haha
Post a Comment