Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NEITHER

Hello! Neither here nor there. Practicing off camera lighting. I do love how off camera lighting provides a crisp sharpness to detail in photographs.
Technical note: used a off camera flash shoot through white umbrella overhead. Location, camera right above the head.
It's just a coincidence but I like how the jasmine flowers leads trails towards the light. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

neat background to use flash on!
i didn't realize how much there was to learn about flash >.<
you seem to have mastered it tho!
i think i will just stick with prime lenses for low-light hehe.

Yunna said...

No way, unless by master you mean learn how to use all the screws on the light stand :P but I can share my limited knowledge if you ever have questions :)
www.strobist.blogspot.com is a great start to off camera lighting.

Lynna said...

Very nice!! It seems like you are mastering it! Keep going, you can do it!