Just wanted to share this awesome video with everyone. Sorry it has to be a link outside of my blog. Will figure out how to embed...doesn't seem to work with this computer I am working on. :P
Initially I had just loved the song but after seeing the music video, what an amazing inspiration of the human's ability and power. The courage and willingness to push oneself beyond any capability of human imagination to try and contribute love into this world. The amazing visual to know that we are more than what we can imagine ourselves to be if we allow to give completely of who we are.
ok ok a bit cheesy but well, that's whose I's ams... so there. be square. share. care. love and bear. ain't my rap so rare? go sit on a chair and brush your hair.
ok done being a cheesy girl don't rag on me don't you dare~ hehehe XD
And after the video incase you are curious about the guy in front of the tank...
here is some info on that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment