Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CURTAIN

Ack, been guilty of not updating for way too long.
Got some new curtains... thought I'd try some pictures...trying out some new post processing techniques (PP). I've discovered more stuff to off camera lighting and how un-photogenic I am :P hence many many MANY pictures until this normal shot where my face is regular size. Side note, love the dress, super comfy but apparently people have been lovingly telling me it is a prego dress and I see where that is coming from. :P But, this baby has pockets and lots of air room for eating alot and having great air circulation (due to it's "prego" size) hehe. Anyhoo, I haven't shared pictures in awhile so here they be.

2 comments:

Lynna said...

keke, absolutely lovely! i love your dress!! =] & as always, your skills amaze me! =O

Anonymous said...

its great!! i like the one where you come out all "here i am"