I truly appreciate all the support I have been receiving from volunteer models for portfolio building—and the free food during all this time to maintain my body weight and quite a bit more hehe to keep my clicking the shutter have gone quite appreciated. With the help of everyone awesome photogenic-ness I was able to build this online portfolio here in my blog which has been getting some attention as there have been inquries for some portraits.
I wanted to say “yes” to every photo opportunity and did this partially as a side job. Though it is awesome, I’ve realized that squeezing my schedule every which way wasn’t doing a body good. I do love to take pictures for people when I can so I do still offer my introductory prices here. I just did't want to create false expectations where my personal schedule gets dropped for a photoshoot and dissapoint anybody. Most likely I have space for official shoots usually once a month. (schedules vary throughout the year though as one never knows what’s going to happen) (Definetly not based on previous models/clients at all! Just my own thing is all :)
I hope everyone can understand and respect this dealio yo! Hehe trying to keep things light and happy~lalala. :)
Thank you!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment