Monday, April 14, 2008

SUPER!


J is a very talented celloist, and back when I was scouting for volunteer models I was happy to find out that J would be ecstatic to volunteer. Not only that, but she also wanted to bring her cello for the shoot and oh did my mind wander with a frenzy of ideas. It was so cool to hear her play the cello as it echoed through the hills:This was when it started to sprinkle a bit, but we didn't let it deter us from taking pictures, we took some shelter under a tree
I actually found a wonderful field of yellow flowers I wanted to do some pictures in, unfortunately it was almost all plucked and cut, but we found a little bit left

J found a cool pile of wood to sit on, hey anything can be a prop!Mostly though, we had alot of fun and though we did get some good moody pictures it was all about having fun! woot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

s says:

what gorgeous pictures!! i especially love the one where the wind is in her hair~~

Anonymous said...

DUDE. GORGEOUS J!!!!!!! hahah~ I LOVE IT!!! Major props to you onni!!!! Wowza!! I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

these are lovely! i really like the wind in the hair one too!!

Yunna said...

thank you guys! Hi mei mei! I miss you too!

Anonymous said...

The fist picture is so beautiful... it's like looking into a crystal ball and finding J playing a song for you. hehe.
I love all your pictures...