Friday, February 08, 2008

RAIN III



Last but definitely not least, J and H (again ladies name first) but H first saw J at a supermarket before they even officially met and thought how beautiful she looked.
What a wonderful coincidence that later on through mutual friends he found out she was friends with his friends! And well we can all see the wonderful beginnings here:Look at H, what a pose! These two are totally ready for a fashion shoot now! haha I remember me and umbrella assistant I believe it was S at that time were like, whoo work it! GQ pose, blue steel!
There's actually someone behind this couple lighting them from inside the van, pretty neat that they can't really be seen! :)
Thanks guys for a great experience. It was quite something to run outside for a couple pictures in the rain, then run back in the van to warm up. And another thank you to the awesome assistance of the flash holders and the umbrella holders to protecting gear and lighting subjects. There are advantages to having group photoshoots! Finally, thanks for trusting and listening to the crazy ideas of a complete stranger (well with the exception of M and K who've accepted that I am just like this haha but still go for it) telling you to just jump in puddles in the howling rain and run around without an umbrella. Ok well, this is sounding like a awards acceptance speech now, so I'm gonna stop. But it was awesome y'all! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Nice...
That blue steel shot is cool. haha
It was so fun.
I can't wait for all the pictures. =)