"Naive"
That's it! It's something new I learned today, totally small and insignificant but still a cool thing to know. Just like the other day, I went to the beach to get some crab (no we didn't catch them) as we were driving towards the beach, we saw this INCREDIBLE sunlight streaming through the clouds hitting a spot on the ocean. Of course I had my camera on hand with me, and yeah I took the pictures but I thought, well it wouldn't some out so great being that I was on the opposite side of a bridge I was crossing from where the awesome sunlight was streaming, AND I was in a traveling car at high speed. Also there were yucky powerlines and I didn't have time to change to a zoomed lens. But I thought I would snap away anyways because well you never know. And what a nice surprise, because when I got home I got to download this picture:

All images are copyright YR 2007.
In any case, it was a pleasant unexpected surprise.

2 comments:
Nice Nice...
Were you coming to SF? If so, how dare you not call me! hehehe I say that to everyone.
hehe me NOOOOOOOO of COURSE I wouldn't do that! blep. hahaa
anyhoo, dude! I can't access onto your site--it's set to private and stuff. which makes me sad.
hehehe X)
Seriously I wanna see.
Post a Comment