Man, this guy was so bold! He wasn't afraid of us at all, he just came by and approached us letting us take all these shots of him. Great model!


The polar bear! He was pacing back and forth within his area. Not really sure why though, maybe he needed to use to restroom?

Ahh, the ever stunning lion. I don't think any photograph can convey just what an incredible presence this magnificent animal has. Everyone was ooohing and ahhhing as he stepped into the light.


I've just come to realize that prarie dogs are one of the most adorable creatures on earth. Just look at them! I know you can't but realize thinking "Awww!"


Ironically just a couple exhibits away from the adorable prarie dogs were these guys:

Okay this is just random but I had to put this guy in...I forget their name though but I love texture this guy has:
Abstract view of a species of monkey I believe:
He looks to be a bit melancholy
haha well, not all of the animals were caged up:

A fence and a pit that seperates us from this action:


This is what I call the "Jooster":

4 comments:
These pictures are so coool! i'm going to use some as wall paper or just pictures on frames around the house! hehe.... i was hoping you had a picture of me and the peacock face to face... 'cause neither did lydia... hehe oh well... i'll keep that in my memory!
Awww! really? rats, I missed it. BOO! That would have been a great shot, aigo cham nah~ hehe
Awesome pics Yun Na!
What's up with that ugly last picture though~ Ewwwww! Hahahah!
Yeah right Lid! Whatever! Yeah that "Jooster" I heard is a rare mammal, rarely even appears at the zoo! Though there have been sightings...hehe
Post a Comment